In the case of surveys - Well yes it can! But, is it worth all the hassle? You must have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve and of the trustworthy sites that you will get paid from and what amounts you are likely to make. Writing Blogs? We'll see! I also look at Paid to Read and some other Affiliate Programs

Saturday 3 May 2008

Paid To Read Sites

The Power of PTP

When I first started out with this blog I was trying to see how much money I could make starting with nothing and slowly building up. I started out by signing up to some survey sites; a couple of PTC sites and a single PTR site (OurPTR.com which as you will see later is still one of my favourite sites). Sadly it was not for some months that I realised how wrong I was to not sign up for some PTR sites. Whilst the earnings may not seem too great to begin with if you stick with it you can earn much quicker than with PTC sites – and even better can get two or three pretty much on Auto-pilot.

Anyone who would like to follow my simple formula should as a first step join these three sites:

Donkeymails

Worldwide Cash

No-Minimum

When you join you will receive a confirmation email that will contain a link for you to click on and then you are up and running. In blogs later this week I shall give full instructions for getting the best out of each of these sites.

Each of these sites has PTP as an option and I will give a brief outline of how it operates. If when you have joined the site you select Paid to Promote you will find a link that you can use to advertise the site in the format:

http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/ptp.php?refid=jjlp86

If you click on the link you will see (in a new window) what happens when you click on my PTP link. You should also see that I have not received credit for you viewing the page. Why not? Well this is simply because you are restricted to which sites you can advertise the link on.

Why Bother? In exchange for advertising this page on an authorised site you receive PTP credits and, for example, on Donkeymails you receive $0.75 for each 1000 credits.

So where do you advertise the sites? Initially I would suggest on the other sites mentioned above.

How much does it cost? Well for some time I never paid to place a PTP ad but simply redeemed either points or cash from clicking on the other sites. For instance 625 points on WWC buys you 600 PTP ads that converts to about 100 – 125 Donkeymail PTP Credits.

Why for 600 views might I only get 100 credits? Views are tiered – for instance you may get 1 credit for a view from a person in US, Canada, UK or Australia but as little as 0.05 credits for a view from a person in China!


Before I finish for today I should quickly mention that I do very well out of credits on GetRef.com too!

Go on then – go and join them!

If you've found this post useful why not subscribe to my RSS feed?

Don't know what this means? Help is here!

No comments: