In the case of surveys - Well yes it can! But, is it worth all the hassle? You must have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve and of the trustworthy sites that you will get paid from and what amounts you are likely to make. Writing Blogs? We'll see! I also look at Paid to Read and some other Affiliate Programs

Wednesday 14 May 2008

GetRef Is No Scam!

I was pottering about this evening doing some housework on my blogs and when I looked on Google Analytics I found that this blog had been attracting some traffic on the search term "getref scam". Well I have been a member of GetRef for some time and I have nothing but good things to say about it - read my earlier post.

There are users who will try and get your credits by claiming to have signed up under you but haven't. Even worse, in my view, are those that do sign up under you wait until you give them their credits and then never click again.

But let's get it clear GetRef as a concept is brilliant - it is well administered and used wisely will help you build your downlines effectively. If you have arrived here trying to check if GetRef is a scam do me a favour and leave a comment as to why you think it might be.

If you've found this post useful why not subscribe to my RSS feed?

Don't know what this means? Help is here!

No comments: